Friday, April 17, 2009

Progress Not Perfection

It always seems for me progress is not an even and smooth ascention. It is a bumpy road of fits and starts, two steps back for three steps forward, and the occasional backslide followed by the releasing epiphany. Additionally, one can know, and one can feel, but nothing happens until one gets the head and the heart on the same page. But when things are truly right and proper, its amazing just how RIGHT and anxiety free it feels. Oddly enough, several different people have told me this week I seem different, and am projecting a relaxed and positive energy. Maybe that's what letting go really feels like. Then again, maybe its just getting some exercise, plenty of fiber, and drinking lots of water. Either way....score.

1 comment:

  1. Top post... one of my big things I hang on is "Progress not perfection"... but I still hold on I won't let it go and that stops my progress.

    Thanks for the reminder that this is a bumpy road.

    ReplyDelete

Followers