Friday, May 20, 2011

Random Musings.....

-Apparently 42 is the magical age where I no longer care which celebrity is screwing who. On the other hand, if you want to gossip about which acquaintance/friend is screwing who, I'm all ears. Stories of friends going off of the deep end and inappropriately banging somebody never gets old.

-Trying to talk reason with a teenager is like trying to communicate with a brick wall. Trying to talk reason with a teenaged girl is like trying to communicate with a brick wall...that cries.

-Watching Nova special on the Great Sphinx. A lesser known monument was a giant hole dug in the ground next to it called the Great Sphinx-ter. OK, I don't actually know if that is true, but it SHOULD be.

-It just dawned on me....Life: No one thing is weird, it's ALL weird. Seriously, any human behavior I can think of is really just pure, dysfunctional, fear based hilarity. I guess it's a Darwinistic thing, in that evolution is a process of refinement to better achieve needs, and the end result is a smorgasbord of highly refined, and in a survival context, effective insanity. The human comedy indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers